Leaders have something in common: They’re passionate about results.
We recently asked a group of new managers to describe in one word what they expect from those who report to them. Here are the words they shared:
It’s not surprising that new managers expressed passion for results.
But do you know what we heard when we asked a group of executive leaders that same question? Executive leaders value direct reports who excel in fostering–
Savvy leaders understand that achieving results starts with engaging others.
Are you ready to lead to engage? Does every member of your organization get it? Do your employees come to work with passion, focus, commitment, and engagement? Are your employees aware and equipped with what it takes to make your organization best-in-class? Are your customers seeing that level of engagement and becoming loyal as a result?
Spiritus can help you…
- Assess the current state of your employee engagement and culture
- Improve your culture while building engaged employees who get results
- Create the desired story that every employee, customer, and supplier tells when experiencing your organization
- Take your mission and values off a sheet of printed paper and imprinting them in the attitudes and actions of each employee
- Get buy-in at every organizational level
- Measure goals for improvement efforts
- Design and deliver meaningful, sustainable engagement activities, including:
- Strategic and tactical communications
- Performance management
- Change management
- Meeting facilitation
- Culture improvement
- Customer and employee satisfaction…and LOYALTY?!
We have a track record of producing results that more than pay for themselves.
We don’t consider what we foster as “soft skills,” since our results translate into hard, tangible financial results. Employee turnover, a mismanaged brand, poor customer service, poorly executed change initiatives, a lack of reputation management, a lack of differentiation in a crowded marketplace–all of these cost you money.
Research shows time and time again the difference that these “soft skills” make to an organization’s bottom line. Culture always has a profound effect on your operations.
Let us earn your business. If you aren’t sure where to start or want to kick the tires on us, we guarantee we will earn your trust by the attention you receive and our accountability to positively impacting your culture and bottom line.